In our DURAND plant, CMD has developed a range of worm reduction gears specifically tailored to driving driving-wheels for cranes and dock equipment …
High capacity dynamically reversible reduction gears fitted with a hollow shaft and flanged gear brake motor.
CMD has developed a range of reduction gears tailored to driving conveyors, loaders, and the plant and equipment used in Cement Plants, Mines, Quarries and for Public Works.
For this application CMD can propose a solution with reduction gears of the ERMASTER type with parallel trains or a bevel gear with a hollow shaft.
Integrated ancillary equipment:
Drive units for winch barrels, overhead cranes, gantry cranes, dock cranes and others – with reduction gears providing great reliability and fitted with steel casings.
Drive units for cable cars :
Orelle – Francoz Plan Bouchet – Val Thorens
Duplication of the main drive system.
Reliability of drive systems for:
- 46 cars with a capacity of 12 passengers each.
- 1500 passengers per hour.
- Distance: 4942 m at an altitude from 880 m to 2360 m and a speed of 6 m/second.
Features of the transmission :
- The drive unit has 2 DC electric motors (1500 horse power at 1361 rpm) with a back up drive unit with 1 Diesel engine (500 horse power) with a linear speed of 1.68 m/second.
- Nominal torque on PV shaft = 320 000 Nm at 26 rpm with a maximum start-up torque of 500 000 Nm.
- Oil splashing lubrication + cooling system.
- Transmission includes 1 JUMBOFLEX 900F worm and wheel reducer with a ratio of 61/8 (main reducer) and 2 ERMASTER R2HC38F primary reducers with a ratio of 6.986/1.