This is the factory that initially belonged to MESSIAN – the M of CMD. The site employs more than half of the industrial workforce of CMD and is home to head office departments. We produce parallel shaft reducers, planetary gears, special gear systems and coupling devices.
Created by the Durand family in 1922, this plant is specialised in worm and wheel reducers. The name ‘Durand’ – the D of CMD – is a synonym of extremely high technology.